Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story
Looks like you haven't registered or if you're a returning member you need to login.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story
Looks like you haven't registered or if you're a returning member you need to login.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUR story told YOUR way

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying To Relax (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton

Trying To Relax (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Trying To Relax (OPEN)   Trying To Relax (OPEN) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:58 am

Chazz had decided that there was very little that could take his mind off the pressures of running Obelisk Blue, of course there was no hardship in this, he loved having control of the group, it only cemented what he though of himself. That he was the most elite of the elite.

Sighing he slipped his feet into the hot springs, dressed in only his swimming trunks he settled into the water and felt immediately a bit better.

Being careful not to get his head submerged lest his hair get damp, Chazz closed his eyes and attempted to relax, yet every so often looking to his deck to ensure that all the cards were still there.
Back to top Go down
Ojama Yellow

Ojama Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (OPEN)   Trying To Relax (OPEN) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:10 am

"Chazz!!" Ojama Yellow bounced out of his masters deck, of course his master wanted him to join in on his little relaxation technique. He hovered over the dark haired boys shoulder to keep him company.

Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (OPEN)   Trying To Relax (OPEN) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:24 am

Chazz felt himself twitch visibly as he heard that noise again. The noise that only came fr that damn Duel Spirit he wish he had left in that stupid well!

Blinking as it hovvered around his shoulders he moved to the other side of the hot springs and sighed loudly.

"What is it? Can't you see I'm trying to relax?" Chazz drawled angrily
Back to top Go down
Ojama Yellow

Ojama Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (OPEN)   Trying To Relax (OPEN) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:33 am

"Did you miss me?" the Ojama smiled widely, following the dark haired boy to the other side of the water in a zig zag pattern. "Did you?" the Ojama said in an even higher pitch than usual. "What would you do without me?!".
Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (OPEN)   Trying To Relax (OPEN) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:57 am

Chazz twitched again the high pitched noise making his head start to pound and even the hot steam didn't seem to be doing anything for his nerves or his temper. Wishing that he could just tear up that card he muttered:

"No. I did not miss you. Quite the opposite I wanted to get away from you."

Placing his hand on his forehead Chazz sighs loudly.

"I would be happier and I'd be able to have a bath in peace."
Back to top Go down
Ojama Yellow

Ojama Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (OPEN)   Trying To Relax (OPEN) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:35 am

"Aw, did you hear that, the boss misses us!" The Ojama squeled to no body but himself, he had gotten use to talking to his brothers but none where around. "I knew you would Chazz!" the Ojama settled at the boys side, hovering just above the water.
Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (OPEN)   Trying To Relax (OPEN) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Chazz growled slightly and shoved Ojama Yellow into the water and thought which would be worse, ruining his hair or gettin another earful from that thing. It was a no brainer really. With a harsh glare he muttered:

"I said that I didn't miss you. What use are you if you can't even hear?! Idiot!"

Then he dunked his head under the water so that the sounds of the spirit were delightfully muffled and he began to think about what his brothers had said and how to increase his duelling skills.

Back to top Go down
Ojama Yellow

Ojama Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (OPEN)   Trying To Relax (OPEN) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:11 am

The Ojama squirmed in the water, lucky it was just a spirit and it could stay under the water for as long as it wanted, Chazz on the other hand, couldnt. "Lalalalalalalalalalalalala" the Ojama sang "you love us boss, we can relax together!" it said.

Back to top Go down
Ryuu Takahashi

Ryuu Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (OPEN)   Trying To Relax (OPEN) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:18 am

When Ryuu turned the corner he expected to see more than one person but he found just one. He thought the guy must be crazy, unless it was him imagining he heard a voice talking to nothing.
Do you mind? he asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (OPEN)   Trying To Relax (OPEN) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Chazz heard another voice besides the spirits and he let his head surface from the water, looking around he quickly spotted the boy and his frown increased why oh why was there a Slifer there?!

"I cannot stop you from using the hot springs Slifer. Yet you may have picked the wrong companion"

With that he cast another glare at Ojama Yellow and decided that since the other boy couldn't see spirits he should attempt to ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Ojama Yellow

Ojama Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (OPEN)   Trying To Relax (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:11 am

"Oh Chazz you have a friend! Can we say hi, why don't you tell him about us hey?" the Ojama squeled.
Back to top Go down
Ojama Green

Ojama Green

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (OPEN)   Trying To Relax (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:50 am

Chazz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (OPEN)   Trying To Relax (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying To Relax (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1